#1 Constant Suction Power and Allergy Care Certified Dock
A 15 cyclone design, certified to deliver constant power3, effectively and consistently empties the robot. The dock dustbin is washable for easy maintenance.
A multi-stage filtration system captures up to 99.99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns4. These include allergens such as pollen and dander, keeping the air in your home fresh and clean. Combine this with the dust bag for the full benefit of Allergy Care certification5.
The 1.8L dust bag self-seals when removed to prevent dust leaks. Thedust bag has been treated with an antibacterial agentzinc omadine to protect it from bacterial growth.6
Prevent accidental emptying with automatic dustbin detection. If there is no dustbin, the robot will not be emptied. Simple as that.
Intelligent Dust Collection algorithms adjust emptying based on use, making emptying as undisruptive as possible. Emptying can also be controlled from anywhere in-app.
Washable front and rear filters, cyclone, and dustbin make every part cleaner and longer-lasting.
Keep the included 1.8 m (6 ft) cable neatly tidied away inside the integrated cable management system.
Brushes built onto the base of the dock clean the charging electrodes on the robot every time it docks, keeping them active and saving you from having to wipe them down.
1. Dust bag and cyclone cannot be used simultaneously.
2. Based on internal testing. Actual emptying interval will depend on use habits and environmental factors.
3. Tested by TÜV Rheinland according to 2 PfG Q2807-04.2020 standards.
4. Tested by TÜV Rheinland according to IEC 62885-2:2016 standards.
5. Certified by TÜV Rheinland according to 2 PfG 2753/02.21 standards.
6. Tested by TÜV Rheinland according to ISO 20743:2013 standards. Effective against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli over 99.9%.