WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
Our Warranty Returns and Refunds Policy forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Returns and Refunds Policy at any time.
This Limited Warranty applies to the products sold by Roborock. Roborock's warranty obligations are to the original purchaser ("you") only. This Limited Warranty cannot be assigned or transferred. This Limited Warranty is limited to the terms set forth below.
NEW PRODUCTS Limited Warranty – Roborock warrants to you (the original purchaser), that the Roborock product you purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used under standard conditions for one (1) year from the product purchase date. All accessories and bonus gift are not covered under limited warranty.
CLAIM Limited Warranty - To make a claim under our Limited Warranty, you must first contact our Roborock Warranty & Support team by emailing email@example.com or call 1800 413 621. Please ensure you advise the order number when emailing or have it available during the phone call in order for us to identify the original date of purchase. This limited warranty only applies to registered Roborock models sold by www.roborock.com.au. If you are unsure whether or not this applies to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CERTIFIED REFURBISHED PRODUCTS Limited Warranty – Roborock warrants to you, the original purchaser, that the Roborock product that you purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions for six (6) months from the product purchase date. This Limited Warranty applies only to certified refurbished products purchased at www.roborock.com.au.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damages caused by
- consumable parts, such as batteries, unless the consumable part has been damaged due to a defect in materials or workmanship in a non-consumable part of the Product(s);
- normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- defects or damage caused by misuse; accident (including, without limitation, collision, fire, and the liquid); neglect; abuse; unusual stress; modification; improper or unauthorised repair, installation, wiring, or testing; alterations not approved by us, improper repairs or service, or use of improper parts and accessories not supplied by us;
- damage caused by operating the Product(s) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Roborock;
- damage caused by use with non-Roborock products;
- any non-Roborock products, even if packaged or sold with the Product(s); and
- modifications of the Product(s) firmware or software by anyone other than Roborock. Roborock reserves the right to disable the Product(s) if Roborock suspects fraud or if Roborock determines that the Product(s) are counterfeit, stolen or lost in shipment.
- misuse or failure to follow the operating instructions, and failure to perform recommended maintenance;
- parts that must be replaced periodically; or
- use in any other manner than normal and expected use.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to accessories and other consumable items, such as filters or brushes.
Roborock is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the use of the Product(s).
You are responsible for
- proper use of our product;
- routine preventative maintenance and
- following proper product handling recommendations provided in our instructions manual, quick start guide and on our website.
WARRANTY & SERVICE SUPPORT - Please contact Roborock Warranty & Support team: email@example.com to determine your problem and the next steps. Roborock and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at our option, either
- repair the Products;
- replace the Products with a new or refurbished Products (replacement Products being of identical model or functional equivalent); or
- provide to you a refund of the price you paid for the Products (excluding taxes and shipping costs).
Any Products that are repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will have warranty coverage under this Limited Warranty for the longer of:
- 90 days from the date of repair or replacement; or
- the remaining original Warranty Period. Replacement parts used in the repair of the Products may be new, equivalent to new, or refurbished.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES – Roborock does not warrant the functions contained in the Roborock product will meet your requirements. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Roborock product is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Roborock and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the Roborock product and the accompanying written materials. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary between states/jurisdictions.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES - To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Roborock or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Roborock product, even if Roborock has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS, CHANGE OF MIND or DISSATISFACTION - If you are dissatisfied with your order for any given reason, please email us immediately at email@example.com with your concerns. Roborock does not offer replacements or refunds if you simply had a change of mind, unless Roborock chooses to do so at its sole discretion. If a refund request is accepted by Roborock, a 10% restocking fee on the paid amount will be charged. Furthermore, all items returned for refund or exchange are at the buyer's expense and must be posted back through Australia Post with a tracking number.
Eligibility for Return:
- The customer must ensure to return the item with its original packaging and all accessories in the same condition as received.By original packaging we mean that the product isn't used with proof of purchase, order number.
- We would advise that you should use a tracking service to ensure that you receive a guaranteed delivery to us. We will not be able to offer refunds for any items that have been lost in transit or that have not been delivered to us.
- All customers must contact roborock.com.au for approval before sending or returning any item to us.
- roborock.com.au will not be responsible for the returned item without prior notification to www.roborock.com.au.
In a determination to accomplish user satisfaction, if there is an issue, you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may refund you back in the following circumstances:
- If there is duplicate payment was made due to technical glitch, or any other error;
- If we consider the refund is necessary as per user support staff as per our sole discretion.
We take user feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
Any sale or promotional items that are sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Note: www.roborock.com.au reserves the right of any changes in the return policy. Any changes will be updated on our website.
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND REFUND
We will refund your amount to the original payment method, once it has been processed.
The complete refund process normally takes about 15-30 working days from the date of confirmation of refund.