ROBOROCK RETURNS POLICY
This Returns Policy (Returns Policy) applies to all purchases made on our Website (www.roborock.com.au). You agree to comply with all Terms when accessing or using our Services, including this Returns Policy.
2. Change of Mind
Change of mind requirements
Roborock does not offer replacements or refunds if you simply have a change of mind, unless Roborock chooses to do so, at its sole discretion. If Roborock accepts a refund request, a 10% restocking fee on the paid amount will be charged. Furthermore, all items returned for refund or exchange are at the buyer's expense and must be posted back through Australia Post with a tracking number.
It is important to note that Consumer Guarantees do not apply if you simply change your mind, find the item cheaper elsewhere, decide you did not like the purchase or have no use for it. Please please reach out to our friendly customer service team for any inquiries or questions about our products that you may have. All inquiries and requests are handled through email: email@example.com.
To be eligible for any change of mind requests, the minimum requirements must be met:
- The request is made within 30 days of purchase;
- That you provide satisfactory proof of purchase (upon request from Roborock);
- The merchandise is in a saleable condition (that is, the item is unopened and unused, with all original packaging or tags attached and where the product's seal is not broken or tampered).
Customer returns and refunds
We may refund you if either of the following two prerequisites is met:
- If there is duplicate payment was made due to technical glitch or any other error;
- If we consider the refund is necessary as per user support staff at our sole discretion.
We take user feedback very seriously and use it to improve our quality of service constantly. Any sale or promotional items that are sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Note: Roborock (www.roborock.com.au) reserves the right to make changes in the return policy at any time. Any changes will be updated on our website.
3. Faulty or Defective Product Replacements
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, incorrect or otherwise in breach of Australian Consumer Law. In that case, we will fulfil our legal obligations, which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or providing a replacement product - given that you have contacted us within 30 days of purchase. You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an item is found to be defective or faulty, you will be required to book your return with our customer service team at email@example.com. In order to assist us in facilitating the returns process, you may be required to upload clear images of the damage, defect or fault for us to assess. Upon the initial preliminary assessment, we may request that you provide further information in order to process your claim.
If the product is confirmed to have a defect, we will provide you with a replacement or refund of the faulty item at your discretion. We will require that you return the defective or faulty item to Roborock by post at our expense via Australia Post. We will contact you to provide further information regarding the process and its progress. In some circumstances, we may instruct you to dispose of the defective or faulty item. If that is the case, we will provide you with instructions detailing how to do that.
Note: We may not be able to offer a replacement or exchange on some products if there is no longer stock available.
4. Returns Tender
If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be processed in the same manner as the original payment method. For purchases made by credit or debit card, the cardholder and the identical credit or debit card are required to process the refund as it was originally used for the purchase.
- Please note that processing of refunds takes between 15 to 30 business days of confirmation of the refund to show up on your account due to the varying processing times between payment providers.
5. Consumer Guarantees
This Policy is not designed to replace or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you believe an item purchased from us is faulty or defective, you may still retain rights under Australian Consumer Law. Where there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair as well as compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the item repaired or replaced if the item fails to be of acceptable quality, and this failure does not amount to a major failure. Where an item is damaged through misuse, we are not obliged to provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Certain legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law (the ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), as well as similar consumer protection laws and regulations, may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you which cannot be excluded, restricted or changed by us. Our liability is covered solely by the ACL, this policy and any terms and conditions specified on our Website.
This Policy may be amended at any time without prior notice. Any purchase from us following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you have accepted those amendments. We recommend that you check our current Terms and Conditions before making any purchase. Our agents, employees and third parties do not have the authority to amend this Policy or our Terms and Conditions.
7. Contact Us
If you have any enquiries regarding your return or our Returns Policy, please contact us. If there are any further issues, you may contact our customer service team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
Our Warranty Returns and Refunds Policy forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Returns and Refunds Policy at any time.
This Limited Warranty applies to the products sold by Roborock. Roborock's warranty obligations are to the original purchaser ("you") only. This Limited Warranty cannot be assigned or transferred. This Limited Warranty is limited to the terms set forth below.
NEW PRODUCTS Limited Warranty – Roborock warrants to you (the original purchaser), that the Roborock product you purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used under standard conditions for one (1) year from the product purchase date. All accessories and bonus gift are not covered under limited warranty. Warranty is only covered under devices purchased via Australian authorised resellers. All Australian models are certified and compliant with Australian Electrical Standards. Warranty does not extend and cover grey imports and/or international models.
CLAIM Limited Warranty - To make a claim under our Limited Warranty, you must first contact our Roborock Warranty & Support team by emailing email@example.com or call 1800 413 621. Please ensure you advise the order number when emailing or have it available during the phone call in order for us to identify the original date of purchase. This limited warranty only applies to registered Roborock models sold by www.roborock.com.au. If you are unsure whether or not this applies to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CERTIFIED REFURBISHED PRODUCTS Limited Warranty – Roborock warrants to you, the original purchaser, that the Roborock product that you purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions for six (6) months from the product purchase date. This Limited Warranty applies only to certified refurbished products purchased at www.roborock.com.au.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damages caused by
- consumable parts, such as batteries, unless the consumable part has been damaged due to a defect in materials or workmanship in a non-consumable part of the Product(s);
- normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- defects or damage caused by misuse; accident (including, without limitation, collision, fire, and the liquid); neglect; abuse; unusual stress; modification; improper or unauthorised repair, installation, wiring, or testing; alterations not approved by us, improper repairs or service, or use of improper parts and accessories not supplied by us;
- damage caused by operating the Product(s) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Roborock;
- damage caused by use with non-Roborock products;
- any non-Roborock products, even if packaged or sold with the Product(s); and
- modifications of the Product(s) firmware or software by anyone other than Roborock. Roborock reserves the right to disable the Product(s) if Roborock suspects fraud or if Roborock determines that the Product(s) are counterfeit, stolen or lost in shipment.
- misuse or failure to follow the operating instructions, and failure to perform recommended maintenance;
- parts that must be replaced periodically; or
- use in any other manner than normal and expected use.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to accessories and other consumable items, such as filters or brushes.
Roborock is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the use of the Product(s).
You are responsible for
- proper use of our product;
- routine preventative maintenance and
- following proper product handling recommendations provided in our instructions manual, quick start guide and on our website.
WARRANTY & SERVICE SUPPORT - Please contact Roborock Warranty & Support team: email@example.com to determine your problem and the next steps. Roborock and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at our option, either
- repair the Products;
- replace the Products with a new or refurbished Products (replacement Products being of identical model or functional equivalent); or
- provide to you a refund of the price you paid for the Products (excluding taxes and shipping costs).
Any Products that are repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will have warranty coverage under this Limited Warranty for the longer of:
- 90 days from the date of repair or replacement; or
- the remaining original Warranty Period. Replacement parts used in the repair of the Products may be new, equivalent to new, or refurbished.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES – Roborock does not warrant the functions contained in the Roborock product will meet your requirements. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Roborock product is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Roborock and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the Roborock product and the accompanying written materials. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary between states/jurisdictions.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES - To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Roborock or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Roborock product, even if Roborock has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.