* Images and videos are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly represent the product.
1. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC 62885-2:2016 / 5.8 standards, using Max+ mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
2. Based on internal testing carried out on hard floors with a full clean water tank in the Empty Wash Fill Dock using default mode. Actual results may vary, depending on the room characteristics.
3. Actual emptying interval will depend on use habits and environmental factors.
4. Compared to previous Roborock docks. Improved charging speed is only available for the S7 MaxV Ultra.
5. Compared to Roborock S6 MaxV, actual results may vary, depending on the environmental factors.
6. Matrix Map is currently available on iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max only.
7. Some optional settings and features may require additional data collection and processing.
8. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, the mop module can be lifted up to 5mm.
9. Automatic mop lifting is only suitable for low-pile carpets no higher than 4mm.
10. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer. The term relates to the integrated mop module being able to be driven to produce high-speed reciprocating vibration of up to 3000 times/min, i.e. up to a frequency of 50Hz which is within a “sonic” range (20 to 20,000Hz).
11. Produced and tested by an independent third party in accordance with EN 1822-1:2019 standards.